The end of the year is a significant time for every business. Whether you are in the beginning stages or have been around for decades, it is a time of transition. A time to get things done and set new goals.
Businesses all over try to button up ongoing projects, get a head start on accounting for tax season, and do everything they can to start the New Year fresh. Unfortunately, it doesn’t always work out that way for everyone, and that’s okay! That’s where we come in.
We specialize in Business Law, Construction Law, and Insurance Law and have made a list of 10 things we can help you with as we make our way into 2021 below.
- Drafting Agreements and Contracts
- Forming Business Entities
- Preparation of Operating Agreements and/or Bylaws
- Registering with the Secretary of State
- Assisting with Corporate Minutes, Contract Disputes, and Defamation
- Insurance Claims
- Commercial Disputes
- Indemnity and Commercial Litigation matters
- Breach of Contract
If any of these situations apply to your business and you’re in Oregon or Washington state, we can help! Contact us at 503-305-7806 to schedule a consultation.